Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spice of life

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

 So last night we saw Sean Spicer talk about Hitler and I wondered at how people can be so upset about such a well known subject so today I guess we will TALK about it.

The world is binary.  We know that brothers never turn out the same that leaders that are terrible have docile followers and docile leaders have terrible followers.  For the most part people admire who they like but I believe that always there is a center in them that wants to do what is forbidden which is HIT ON that girl on TV or tweet their favorite comic some comedy or maybe even fight with Kirk(aka William Shatner ((thanks to Fight Club)).

That's not something I do but as I tweet stuff on his twitter feed I know I am one block button away from not being able to talk to him so I better not be TOO funny with my comedy.

This past week at church we have been talking about Paul and his trip to the Galatians.  It's a nice story that tells the age old tale of bullies.  People want to do what the bullies want, aka the Jews but also want to be as free as the Gentiles, aka the uncircumcised, and then come up with their OWN set of rules... some NEW rules(thanks Bill Maher).

It talks about people that take their religion too seriously and warns them not to lose their divine nature in rules.  The Bible is all about keeping yourself free of Satan but if you make people follow rules too much, you might SINGLE OUT people that you deem are not following the rules and are THEREFORE following Satan.  See that?  You become like God... but not in a good way.  You got circumcised.  Good job, nobody would do this to themselves so in the old days it was a way of proving that you could control yourself... sort of like the Klingon rite of ascension with pain sticks... it's kinda stupid.

But you can see for yourself that making that distinction is worth it if you want to people to be easily recognized as "trustworthy".  This couldn't have anything to do with the mark of the beast though right?  Ha ha, nah.  This is a "good" mark, a permanent mark and one made with the BEST of intentions.

So as you might guess the story is that if you follow too many rules, you refine yourself right out of being normal and free of sin.  If you say, arrest people that show the signs of Satan, you're pretty much out there in Jim Jones territory, where he asks people to drink the poisoned Kool-Aid to reach heaven.

There is a serious problem with people's understanding of heaven.  They think it is some goal or achievement or paradise.  It's not this.  To be in heaven is to be WITH God.  God is balance.  You achieve heaven or your path to heaven everyday.  It's very easy to lose, but also very easy to regain.  The Bible talks about it being easier to go to hell but like circumcision, it might be slightly out of date with regard to the meaning.  Now a big problem with getting to heaven is death.  Yeah... that... you shouldn't want death.  Death is not something slight or simple or necessary.  Death is like the apocalypse, you shouldn't want that.  You should fear it just as you should fear judgement or fear the return of Christ but you should not WANT to get to heaven.  I think this has been twisted most especially by Muslims when they say virgins are waiting for you in heaven or that your miserable life is going to have some value to others after you die.  No.  It's not.  You shouldn't want people to be like you... and then you die.  A person willing to die to get to heaven is like the very definition of dumbfounded.  Stop yourself from this belief because that is Satan talking.  Doctors, military leaders, and rich people(and perhaps some drug dealers) all want you to THINK you are better off dead.  Think about insurance how we buy it so that our family will be okay when we die.  That is stupid.  They will cheat you out of the insurance.  They HAVE cheated me out of it by not paying me for an accident just because I was past due.  I was paying a BUNCH of insurance money and somehow that month it wasn't paid on time.(I don't or I CAN'T call people liars so I don't fight stuff much, it's a flaw)  Death is a horrible thing and as a society we should shun it as much as possible.  There is no OKAY death or quality of life death or death for the country death that is ok.  Death is the very meaning of God.  You CHOOSE death, you don't agree to it or submit to it or cave in to it.  Noone should have any ILLUSION that because it is noble, therefore they must do it.  People do it because they love others and they might choose it but we should not talk about it and it's about the holiest thing there is in life is the taking of someone's life.

And make no mistake it is ALWAYS taken, noone would give their life... after the pain starts.

Now I want to talk about life now, instead of death because just like talking about death is holy so is life.   Your happiness is life.  The people you love are life.  Taking away someone's happiness is, well it's like being a vampire or like wage theft.  You are in charge of this budget and here come the yearly raises and you can make yourself look good if save the company money... good job.  People can be busting their asses and you just gonna take some of that ponderous wealth for yourself and your bosses and they are gonna reward you based on some statistic which we all know can be manipulated to no end because rules right?  People always trying to break rules so if you are like this you have no trouble making your stats look good while you steal your subordinates wages.

People think I am slightly backwards.  I kinda am.  I like to draw the poison OUT of people for all to see.  That is my mission in life.  I may not have a job or a girlfriend or a purpose but one thing I do good is draw out Satan in people.  I don't do it intentionally and there is no pleasure involved but I can take solace in one fact is that NO WAY should I be sitting in this room typing as broke as I am.  I have a lot of energy but there is no way to use enough of that energy to get me out of this predicament.  If I go to work and people are going to harass me like they did when I had a job then it's not worth going.  And what's more I am not even bothering anyone, sitting at home and people still find a way to harass me online.

This past week I went to church group.  This is the group that meets outside of church and usually it includes older men and such.  Last week, I warned them that they might have infiltrators at the church because some of them espouse negative connotations as they greet you.  Now, if it's your ONE JOB in life to greet people... "how do you FUCK that up?" - History of Violence

Well, I'm here to tell you, it's possible.  Some of them tell you lies like "you are my favorite person" or "are you doing well, THIS WEEK"... as opposed to what?  It's irritation and they know it and they try it and they watch you week after week to see if you are irritated the next time you see them.  It's witchcraft, and it's going on at the church.  Good job.  And that's not the least of it.  This past week at men's group a guy showed up there coughing up a storm with the "scratch in my throat" he said he had and he drove me crazy.  Soon I was trying to interpret the Bible and midsentence, a sharp cough.  He did for at least an hour.  It's awful.  What's more awful is having to think about it for the next couple of days.  What was the meaning of this harassment?   Why is this person here?  What do they expect me to do?  Even more awful was that this was not at church so it's not like I am going to object about something in someone's home, way out in the middle of nowhere.  So I am at a loss now, the backup pastor was there and I can't believe he couldn't see what the guy was doing?

It troubles me.

So that's today's message is that whatever is forbidden is what people do.  This past week or so I caught the cat sitting in the computer chair.  Now the bed is right behind the chair and I often caught him sitting on the bed and stopped caring about that since my father used to use that bed but now he's dead.  But this past week, he started sitting in my chair and I coaxed him to get out of it.  I was gentle but he wouldn't budge I pointed and pointed, and he wouldn't budge.  I tilted the chair somewhat, and he wouldn't budge.  I finally had to use my hands to get him to move and he made me physically move him out of the chair.  I can't be too mad at him because he's cute for some reason, now that my dad's dead.  He wasn't cute before but now he's cute... now that my dad's dead.  

I'm not even sure if that makes any sense.

Well, fast forward to now I have to make him move every time.  I walk into the room and now it's his favorite spot to be in and I always find him in the spot.  It's like I don't pay him any attetion unless he grabs my chair and I have to move him out of it.  The other day I finally used my foot and since then he gets out of it quicker.  Why?  Why is this?  Why do I have to MAKE him move?  Can't we just have an understanding and you don't hurt my feelings and I won't hurt yours... or ruin the reputation... of your SO CALLED church?   Where people go to be FREE of harassment?

So that's Sean Spicer.  He knew he shouldn't talk about Hitler but he just had to "grab em by the pussy" cuz sometimes they let you... see that?

So, because YOU'RE famous ... you can grab ME by the pussy... that's normal now... and I am simply upset for NO reason whatsoever. I mean ...so you got bloodsuckers at your church, there are worse things...

PS.  "...what does incompetent mean, what does BAFFLED mean?" - Highlander