Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Action in the dunes


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

People were very pleased to have me pulling for them. Since I have done this already for like 70 levels and since pulling with a RNG is so much easier, I practically took the rest time away from them until the end of the chain. I made an effort to always end the chain with a VT or better. What I really had a problem with is that we ran out of mobs. I had to really plan and then REALLY hike for a while to get out to the remaining mobs of choice sometimes.

No problem though. At least it's fun and I am playing a job that I KNOW will be useful for my THF as a sub. I can't wait to test it out. More importantly, I think I will level him to 40 and then do A Worm's Turn as a RNG. Getting RNGs for the BCNM 40 is much harder to find than say a BLM and actually, if I can help it, I will prob only use 1 BLM when I get a group together. Of course there is no telling how many I will be able to get together.

Good news is I now have 35 seals! Yes! I know better than to waste them on A Royal Jelly BCNM 40 too cuz the last time I got like 60k for the battle, if that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home