Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My little trooper


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70


My little Hohito was such a trooper. I am glad to be out of the leader hat thing. I almost wrote up a long e-mail speech to Uchipu to explain my actions and the goings on while she was away but nah, it will be alright if I just let things go back to the way it was.

I love my WAR hohito too, it's too bad I can't party with him very often. It's too bad I'm broke, heh heh. I gotta go back online with my RNG and I prob won't party with anyone else until he makes it out of the dunes.

I'm glad I switched from the crossbow to the bow though. I was getting ok dmg from the crossbow but I was missing WAY too much. The Hunter's Longbow was a big step up. Now I really get the hits on mobs, but I still have trouble hitting [Incredibly Tough] mobs. Luckily I am able to just stand there and whack away at VT mobs and then go bring another VT mob right away without a break and usually without the WHM minding too much. It's incredible how much more able a RNG is as a puller than a THF. I am still trying to get used to using Wide Scan. It really is a very neat ability. I haven't figured out some of the features on it but I will. I feel so bad standing there looking at the map while people are trashing the mob, lol.

I finally did get to party with Plumpy and Papakuma and coincidentally Papa is leveling THF so I get to help him with all the questions he has on THF. It's surprising how much Plumpy already knows about exping. She knows about making exp chains, about using Cure 1s to maximize MP efficiency, about sending a message when she is low on MP. Still, I can't say her job is complicated at all at level 14.

I wonder if Plumpy and Papa are out tonight. ^^

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Plumpy is slowly turning into the Queen of Dunes...

After waiting for invites for ~2 hrs, solo-ing and dying a couple times, I got into a great party and leveled 1.5 !!! :D

But it wasn't nearly as fun as the time with you and Papa... But apparently fun enough to keep me up til 4 AM!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Hohito said...

I am glad your Dunes time is almost over. You are gonna miss the scenery too but you can always setup your wallpaper to that dunes scenery and change the background noise to Summer shores. This makes loggin in a bit more fun and sort of nostalgic.

Don't do it til after you leave the dunes tho or you won't get near the rush that I did when I found that feature later on. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home