Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Am I more a WHM or BLM? Hmmm.


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

Finally, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Uchipu has told her sister that she will come back when her levels get high enough and that means that we have perhaps 1-2 weeks before Uchipu will come back to us. Yipee!

I am working hard on my Ranger because I want to use it as a sub for THF and make him an excellent puller, esp for the SKY events we might be doing in the future. But mostly I wanna be there to give Plumpy any advice she might need. She is very inquisitive and I know she will have a lot of questions. Also, I don't want her to have to wait for a party or to end up in a bad party. She is at level 10 WHM now and I am at level 8 so I gotta get cracking.

I expect Mith and Ema might be coming back as well since I know how they think but I want to make sure I have the place ready for them. I don't want a hint of BS in the linkshell this time. I got 3 people on my pop-list and even though I don't believe in banishment, I DO believe in causing an inconvenience, namely by people having to meet up with a sackholder. Muhahaha.

With Uchipu back I would never overstep my authority but I guess it's up to me to make these people rue the day that she ever left.

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

Sorry to tell ya bro, but I'm sure our leave from the LS is permanent. It's a shitty feeling when you know any arguement you make, your LS-mates will seem to automatically side against you. We only had drama with two members of the LS in our time there, Xylos (someone who dropped his pearl once over an arguement on the forum over SIG sizes.....then wanted to drop it again over a debate he had with Ema over the BLM job...) and Skibum (someone who's hot temper already clashed with others in the LS before I kicked him).

When Xy left the first time, Ema was automatically turned into the "bad guy" and I even recall her recieving a mean PM about it, going against her and saying he would be back in t he LS and she'd just have to live with it....then when he was welcomed back into the LS, would poke at us and try to start an arguement with us whenever he could. Alot in the LS also took stuff WAY too personal and seemed to forget it's only a game.

Maybe I should've let Ski off with a warning before kicking him, but what's done is done and I still don't regret what I did. Shani leaving with him sure as hell didn't make us look good either, though I already knew by seeing her /tell to Ski that she already didn't like us...

We won't be back because I'm pretty sure the majority of the LS doesn't want us back.

~Mith

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

I just think I agree with hohito the LS needs to be weeded... out and we need to go back to how we use to be... get Rid of all these other ppl and just go back to haveing Fun again

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

I know Shani is related to Ski in some way. Ski might be Frodo's best friend or something.

I like Shani but Ski is far more volatile. I still think we can work it out in time. I am the next one to leave perhaps but you know something Mulder said in the movie "X-Files" has always struck me as true, " If I quit, then they win. "

 

Post a Comment

<< Home