Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Time to party!


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

Well thankfully Uchipu is back and all is well in the linkshell. Mith and Ema are back also and have been given their pearl sacks back again. Hopefully our days of stress are over. With that said I am glad cuz that means I don't have to carry the weight of enforcing our rules in the linkshell. I spent all day yesterday just sitting there with my screen off so that I could check the chat log at the end of the day. What a waste of time.

Now I gotta decide if I am gonna level RNG some more or if I want to level my BLM. My main worry is that I don't have enough money for arrows and for some of the cool RNG stuffs. Hmmm.

Uchipu has said that she does not want anyone removed from the linkshell and with that said I am glad because we are gonna have a lot more peace and quiet around here now that she is back.

Now I can turn my computer off and not worry about who's saying what to whom etc. I think one day I may have to start up my own linkshell. If that's true, this experience has certainly taught me something about leadership and about how difficult it would be to enforce rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home