Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Take out


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

Bah! I'm bored. It's 3am and I gotta work but all I can think about is how our linkshell is spiraling the drain. So here is a description of the key players. What happened was that Ema irritated Skibum and then a series of events led to Uchipu quitting the game. That's not very surprising since they BOTH irritate me a lot sometimes. But that's looking at the horse from behind. Did I mention that they both sometimes act like a horse's behind? Anywho, the fruit of putting up with their "schisms" is that they are VERY knowledgeable and VERY driven players in the game. If they start talking about something you need to know, the words OMG fall out of your mouth without you meaning to say it. They could each lead a ls of noobs and those noobs would one day put King Behemoth on his royal hiney.

The issue: Ema irritates Ski, Ski insults Ema, Mith boots Ski, Shani leaves ls
Uchipu says goodbye. Pretty simple really but here's my take on these guys.

Uchi was already smarting from some huge forum dissertation that I never got to read probably relating to Marleau and Hiei (who also got booted) and then we pull this "I am the leader" move on her. It's no wonder she feels she can't control us when the simplest of rules--Uchipu is god in this linkshell--can't be followed.

Emagyen : Hot pants , no not Uchipu, Ema is hot pants! Doesn't sugar coat

Mithrandel : Goes nuts for his wife (who wouldn't), norm helps others

Skibum : New guy, has boatloads of seals, has probably been to the Artic, prolly is there

Shanisasha : Spanish chic, nuff sed, don't do stupid stuff around her or she will notice,

Hohito : Has a big mouth that usually he keeps shut until times like these

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home