Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

News from the weird


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

This is a picture of me with my old friend Magicstar. It's worth noting that it is very possible to enjoy the game without a linkshell. In fact, it's likely to improve your ability to make good friends. He has lost his character then got it back and is using another character now but at the time of this picture me and him were the perfect skillchain partners. We also didn't get many invites as a DRG and a THF. But I would start up parties and then we would be at it again.

Last night, I got disconnected. The stupid phone filter thing overheated from using it all day and suddenly I couldn't get on the internet. It affected my main computer too so my slave stopped working. OH well I'm back online today and at least now I know how to fix that. I was not able to pt with Plumpy like I thought but hopefully I can make up for it later today.

In other news, no pearls got popped today so that's good news. I haven't seen hair nor hide of Takenotaru lately and he certainly hasn't been irritating people like he used to so I guess he can stay. Skibum who was throwing out comments this way and that is a lot better now and hardly has nary a comment to say about things except that he wants to help. As a matter of fact the chase to kill the mammets last night went on and they succeeded in killing them so I thought that was truly an accomplishment. Insidous has been using the B-word lately a lot. Perhaps he knows some fatherless children, perhaps not... And I can't forget Javex who was sarcastically saying that since his feelings were hurt he should probably leave the linkshell. I asked him about it, then he said , Nahhh. ...

Anyways, I hope we get our people back, Mith and Ema and Uchi because I get the feeling that soon I am gonna need more people on my side.

People have been asking me if we can have new people join the linkshell but I have said no to that until Uchipu is back. I don't think our goal was ever to be a very large linkshell. I think it was to be a productive one. Well that whole productive thing went to the hills after this latest situation. We don't need more people to add more chaos.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Hohito!

I think you are doing a very nice job!

It's easy to get into the tough-talking thug-thing sometimes, but thugs don't work together well... And Tarus are not thugs! :D

I love our LS, although I don't know much about all this craziness lately!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

this is starting to get annoying now they want to Remove mine and Miths Memember ship Access to the site.. just because we arent in the LS doesnt mean we arent a part of it... there is to many backstabbing 2faced little punks in this LS who are friends to your face and then step on your face to get ahead in the LS.. they need to be weeded out.. like hohito said.. they need to be weeded out.. i wont name names but there 4 that i KNOW of... I serisouly hope its getting taken care of Hohito...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

Thanks for the kudos guys. As much as I can I want to give ppl every possible chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home