Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Party? What's a party?


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

Well I hadn't seen hide nor hair of Rikadyn for at least 6mos and yesterday he walks into the linkshell and calls everyone a %$#@. I won't repeat his words. I would have kicked him right then and there if I didn't have so much respect for his friend Ravox. It's amazing how these people pair up. Same goes for Skibum and Shanisasha I guess. If it wasn't for Shani I don't think Skibum would be here now. But that's the nature of people and I will afford them some space. I know that because they are new, they need to throw their weight around so that they aren't surprised later so I will give them that chance. Takenotaru is surprisingly unwise one minute and suddenly knows a whole lot more than he let on. He likes to make requests of people and it is annoying to the point I put my finger on the boot button But then Horizon agreed to help him and Kramer stood up for him and explained how someone without a Tele-Vahzl crystal gets 8 HQ staves,,, he sold his Osode. (Excuse me but WHAT?) But alas, after Rikadyn came on turns out they happen to know each other from Eternal Knights. And it turns out that linkshell was FULL of gilbuyers as one of them so pointed out. /em starts to itch.

So after me and Rikadyn had a long discussion on the nature of good and evil and how power corrupts etc, which co-incidentally ended on the subject of Hitler, (jeez), they started to have a long-winded conversation about good times in EK(aka braggin). Garybaker ws in that linkshell too. They knew Ema from EK too and started to give their opinions in general blah blah blah I don't care.

Sometimes you gotta take care of your own. That means if you know me then you're good. If you don't know me then you will get to know me if you spend time in the linkshell. This is the goal. We want people who will commit themselves to our linkshell. We need them to like each other and that can only happen if you talk to each other often. This is what I like about Daftorious and Taria and Shanisasha most. They are always on, always willing to help and represent the best part of our linkshell. I hesitate to ignore their wishes or their concerns because I like them so much. Durnik and Cornnholio and Kirbyprime and Fernanda are SO much like them that I must bow to their wishes as well if they ask. They are like shining little examples of Uchipu. They are just positively positive. heh. I will save them all from having to mess with ill-begotten crass people. >:o

I don't know how we got such good people as our sackholders but I think it had a lot to do with Uchipu and who she was. Plus since we didn't have a big huge group, it was for the right reasons that we joined her--To build and not to destroy.

After enough people attain high level status and are willing to take a risk with their friends, only then are we able to take on some of the endgame challenges with a true desire to win and a concomitant aversion to loss. All focused together on beating the challenge and NOT each other.

Uchipu is of course the uber-helper. We all need to have her example back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home