Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Selbina days are gone


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70 RNG:29


Things are looking up for the old RNG. He is level 29 and is only a few days away from being maxed out. My goal with him is to get him to level 40 so that he can do the BCNM as a RNG. It's so expensive to have to buy all new gear for him. Unlike with SMN where I just used my already existing Seer's Gear to equip him, for RNG I had to buy all new gear. I have been running out of arrows and getting a new quiver of em, since I don't wanna run out, comes to like 40k for 12 stacks. That's a lot of farming believe it or not.

More importantly, I hate to miss. Using Goblin Pies is cheap but I miss a whole lot. Using Windurst Salad is even better because it gives +6 AGI instead of only +3 AGI. The Windurst Salad however last for 3 hours I think. The only problem comes when I come across a link or a prob and then I die and I waste the food. I consider that a party failure. If the party fails then they have to put up with me missing more and using only Goblin Pies. Goblin Pies are sold by and NPC for 600 I think whereas the Salads I have found at the AH for 4k. I think they are sold in Windy but I haven't made it out there recently. The upcoming real cost though is in Squid Sushi. Squid Sushi gives +6 AGI and ups your Ranged Accuracy at +15%. I know that Squid Sushi is what I should be using but that runs a cool 30k a stack.

More costs coming up include: Great Bow +1 50k, Noct Doublet +1 150k, Archer Knife 40k, and I want to finally do the Wonder Clomps and Wonder Mitts quests for RSE gear so my Taru will be maxing out with +5 STR and HP.

It's a lot to prepare for but, if I do it, I probably won't be stopping at 36 I think.

Actually, as soon as I hit 35 I think am going to try to party with THF/RNG. I tried farming Bat wings with THF/RNG and really enjoyed using the RNG weaponskills available to me.

Sidewinder rules, even though my RNG can't use it yet, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home