Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Watch out for Titan's 2HR


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

I spent some time yesterday in the Quicksand Caves and got my Whisper of Earth or whatever from my Titan fight. I learned a lot more about partying with Daftorious and Hottoty and Dealba and Crashious in that they like to play pranks on each other. I will have to watch how far I trust them in the future. The main two pranksters are Daftorious and Hottoty. Hmmm. Be very suspicious of people that say they LOVE you, over the internet.

Well the fight to kill Titan went off without a hitch. I finally got Daftorious to try to his Tachi:Enpi > Tachi:Enpi to Distortion combo with Freeze and... it got resisted. I don't mean just resisted, I mean I think he pointed to his tooth and told me "here, throw tha spell right here!" I MB'd for like 60. That's just disgusting. Well after that I was just out of MP and useless.

Memo to me, no Ancient Magic on avatars.

My RNG is finally able to go fight in Qufim Island and he was raring to go last night. As usual, I pulled and we did a good job of raking in exp only as long as we had enough healing going on. The whole group was level 20 though and we went to the pond in Qufim Island and there we targeted worms. The Snippers there were all IT and one of em we killed for like 200 exp which tells me that we really have a good group. After hitting 21, we were thinking of moving over to the entrance to Delkfutt Tower but it got late and we just called it a night. I kept telling them not to roam at night but we tempted fate one too many times and we fought a worm right at about 7 or 8pm and the Banshees came over and whacked the hell out of the first guy that got reduced to yellow. It was my fault sort of cuz I targeted one worm that seemed easy to kill off in time and then another popped up near the group and that worm aggroed a pt member so that kept us up past the cutoff time and then we paid for it.

I need to go down there sometime and kill off banshees just for fun with my NPC. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home