Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Capping his evasion


BLM:73 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Here is me capping my evasion again. Yes this is what it looks like when you have a whole bunch of energy and are NOT getting any invites. You look cool but also look conspicuously alone. I know it would help matters if I started the parties but it's summer and that's where they get the expression "lazy summers", cuz I get to be lazy in summer.

Finally, I got an invite last night as BLM/SMN but two people that got invited to the party by the JP leader forgot their manners. Not surprisingly, both of them were NA. The one WAR that dropped I recognized from a previous invite I gave him to come party at the Moon Gate. He told me all he had a /MNK and I told him fine. Then he probably had a good laugh in his ls and red dotted. I already had ME dealing main damage and had a BRD PLD and WHM. He could have been a WAR/Tsetse Fly and I would have still got us to chain 5. But that just goes to show you what assumptions do for you. He decided to drop from the party after seeing my /SMN. The next guy was a WHM who at first knew all about the new areas but then "commanded" me to change my sub, to which I said [No,thanks.] This one hit me me hard cuz being a WHM, I knew the party was killed if the WHM left and he did and he specifically said [Goodbye] Hohito. They did this at like 4am after they had already agreed to party with no Refresh. I'm at least glad we had a PLD.

It made me feel bad for the other members of my group tho. I don't mind putting up with jaundice and antipathy towards what they believe is me trying to leech on the party( yeah right! ) but this shouldn't have to affect other people trying to exp. I told the leader to invite the WHM back and I would leave. Surprisingly he didn't back down. He kept looking for a replacement for first the WAR who left and then the WHM, and he got them! He found a SMN/WHM. Well I felt right at home at that point.Exp wasn't the greatest since we didn't have refresh but we did have a backup healer sort of. It was a BLM/WHM. He did a tight job of curing, Paralyna, and Erasing stuff from the melees while I blasted away at the mobs. We managed to get chain 5s sometimes and at least chain 4s. I simply casted Frost using my macro and the other BLM debuffed and helped MB. The THF we had was really overkill with the dmg too though. He was doing like 700 dmg in his ws. I recorded my new high in dmg at 1470 with Thundaga III. I know that was exciting for them but really our biggest issue was downtime. To get MP back we had to take a break after chain 4 or a missed chain 5. No problem though, cuz the THF seemed not very interested in getting chain 5 anyways. Not like I would have been, I need chain 5 if I am THF!

The exp would have gone much smoother if the other BLM would have just helped heal but he was more interested in competing with me. Tsk tsk. There was no comparison there though. If you sub /WHM you are just gonna be out of mp sooner. But I am happy with having partied and count myself lucky for my 10k exp.

Tonight is Miratete's Triple Threat I think. It's fun doing stuff with Uchipu even though she is still a notch or two above my abilities still. I need to get my job nice and fat into 75 as soon as I can. My THF also needs to get up there and get his Evisceration ws acquired. I need to get him some gear soon too like his next gen knife (Martial Knife or Misericorde+1) which should set me back a cool 2 mil or so.

Good news though, Kindred Seals:99 equals O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home