Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Hornsplitter


BLM:72 WHM:53 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Well here he is The Hornsplitter. That's the title all of us got for killing Bloodtear Baldurf, and hey look at Papa! He is taking it to the big bad sheep from behind! I guarantee you one thing, people that know are gonna be like, "What's this Rank 3 guy doing with that title?" Answer: He was becoming, he became, The Hornsplitter.

In other news, I finally finished getting my BLM to 72. I am using my Errant Slops and it looks pretty ok with the Black Cotehardie. I have enuf to buy the Errant Hppl but Nah. I might save up a mil to get my favorite up and coming item for THF later on. It's special and it would be just a throwaway of money but I can't buy good stuff for BLM and THF, and I already have very expensive stuff for THF so he will be my PRINCE and BLM will be my KING.

I am not getting any love for BLM/SMN from the invites btw. :(

Which reminds me of this one time I am in a party as BLM/SMN fighting the Ovinniks in Kuftal Tunnel. The WHM is leader and RDM backup, and NIN says hey BLM, why you sub SMN? I told him cuz you have your healer and backup healer. Ya but whose gonna Paralyna? I said "If I had /WHM the only way I would Paralyna you is by accident." Then he got into a worse mood. He started bugging the WHM a whole lot, which bugged me a lot. Finally NIN sed he didn't like it there and disbanded just like that. We had fought maybe two mobs. What a {little kitty}! If I have to party with BLM/WHM from now on, I'm not doing it with any NINs.

Paladin (WHAT YOU GOT?) types = [Yes, please]
Ninja (WHERE'S MY SUCKER?) types = [No, thanks]

We are all level 70+ now people, where's the trust?

Good news in the linkshell is that we are gonna start doin more activities again so use of the expansion pack will become more widespread. I will have more on my incursions with Besieged soon. ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home