Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Whitegate where are you?


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

I am thinking about what to do next, level my BLM or take my RNG to 40. I really want to get BLM to 72 at least but dying on the way to Whitegate is not helping.

I got a message from my Mog that my Mog Locker license was expired. I was puzzled since I didn't know I had one already. So I decided to buy a couple of Bronze Pieces and open it back up and use it. WOW! A FULL SET of 35 SLOTS OMGWTF! I just poured in my SMN gear and Seer's gear and a set of gear I had ready for Garrison that we never did for level 20. Even after all that I still have like 10 slots left and now I have a huge load of space available in my safe. All the more reason to start crafting I guess but I will wait till I get 75 first.

I went on my Assault mission with Uchipu finally and it was a blast. Uchipu invited me and some alien people from whatever linkshell and we managed to pull it off. I got to use my Olduum Ring that Inverno and Fernanda helped me get but I didn't have a map so I got lost. Uchipu finally gave me directions and I found my way to the city.

It was a difficult mission. I had tried it two times before with Cornnholio and Kirbyprime and Daftorious, but we failed. It was the Excavation Duty one. The goal of that mission is to clear out a cavern of rats and to destroy a set of walls, all under 30 minutes. It is a tough mission to beat but with Uchipu there, we did it. I went as THF but ate some AGI food and it was just waste cuz what I should have done was eaten some STR food. I prob even should have equipped my RSE to add +5 strength on top. Having a THF there is great cuz everyone is hitting for 1 point of dmg anyways so you get more hits in than anyone else. The problem was that I was hitting for zero. Not good. I called out a request for Choke to lower the VIT of the walls and the effect stuck, but I still hit for zero.

I wanted to start leveling my BLM and was sitting in Jeuno as BLM/SMN when I got a call from Dealba to come do Assault so I say ok. The problem is when I warped over, I forgot that I didn't have WHM sub any longer so I couldn't sneak myself. Well np I used a silent oil and I was home free. I even remembered the way to town sort of. What I didn't count on was tigers. They detect by sight and sure enough one popped on over and gobbled up my little Hohito lickety-split.

I hate tigers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home