Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What's HE doing here?


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

See given the right conditions, even Bastok can look good. This is my BLM thinking about what he should do next. I now will start my push to 74 with BLM.I have a number of things that I usually do when I go to Bastok. Usually I pick up a new supply quest. I trade crystals to the guard just for the hell of it really. And I usually check the Auction House for a list of things that may be in demand at the time.

Things in demand that I usually check on would be items that drop from mobs that people use for synthing. I usually will go on a rampage for Quadav Backplates since people use them for Smithing and the Smithing guild is right there. The Alchemy guild is there too, so those items I will farm sometimes too. If I find something rare that's in demand I will try to get that too. It's sort of fun checking through the price lists. It gives me a feeling of being at Wall Street checking stock prices like I probably should be doing in real life.

I took my Ranger to level 36. I feel accomplished. I don't have to visit Crawler's Nest and I feel like I achieved something. I got lucky enough to invite this SMN/WHM that was standing in Rolanberry Fields. He was probably skilling his SMN skill. And even more so, he offered to buy us all food. He was very nice. Too nice. 3 stacks of Squid Sushi too nice. ^^

I died again. I thought I wasn't going to have this happen to me anymore. I pulled a bat and the other bat was just around the corner and then we had two bats. Our BLM, though he was rank 10 and JP, was probably not sure whether to Sleep it or to Escape. We were doing such a good job until then too. We had PLD RNG DRG SMN BRD BLM. It was picture perfect. I even had a nice skillchain laid out of Dulling Arrow > Raiden Thrust for Fusion. It was great cuz the BLM used Firaga and was dusting the mobs.


Then the PLD opened his big mouth. I wasn't even going to invite any 32s but he was a pt member's friend. When PLDs open their mouths, my ability to pull mobs goes down by 2 levels. Now I gotta listen to him like he's important, (even though he isn't part of the FRIGGIN SKILLCHAIN) and I gotta put up with him doing his crazy weaponskills during OUR sc which just drives me crazy. One time he did Shining Blade and totally messed up the skillchain. Even the JP BLM told him in party chat, [Shining Blade] [No, thanks.] Luckily, I have so much stuff going on with organizing mobs and such that he ws easy to ignore.

On a softer note though, I am much more consistent in the skillchain now with the added ranged accuracy. I only missed in the skillchain once this entire afternoon. Sure I had a bard, so what? That JP Bard was uber btw. She was da bomb. As soon as I leveled the JPs left. Too funny.

I will level til 74 perhaps. Since I now have SMN at 36 and RNG at 36, I could feasibly level my BLM to 74, and then be gimp, and then level my THF/RNG to 74. I am really good like that, always doing a good job of ALMOST getting there.

Well it's time. I gotta go be the king of karaoke. Yep, cowards and dyslexics untie. Karaoke is a chance for all you nerds to try really hard at improving skills that you will never use. You're good at that already aren't cha? Well, I do a really good job and I have a following of people that would prob give their best vote to hear me sing. If Billy Joel could get Christie Brinkley then I could probably get someone that good looking too, right? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home