Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Treasure is out there


BLM:73 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

In the new areas from the Treasures of Aht Urghan expansion, a lot of parties have begun trying to level their 70+ jobs. I think it has a lot to do with the pop timers being on a lower setting than is standard in the other areas. It is a refreshing change of scenery I must say but since I don't have a job leveled to 75 yet, I would really rather level my BLM in the old areas and get conquest points.

That's right. No conquest points for leveling in the new areas, even with signet... and this with me just having changed my Mog Enhancement to Bastok Conquest too. I find myself getting called to do parties in the new areas and thinking nah, I don't even know how to get there. Honestly, I have been to some of the staging points but like a bonehead I don't remember which ones they were, so the surest place I know how to party in the new area is the old hike it to Halvung and Escape to Mount Zhayjol.

I did finally get my Runic Portal Pass though so now I really can travel to some of the outer areas using the Runic Portal. How do I do that? Hmff. I dunno.

I just need one more successful Assault Mission to the Lebros Cavern and I will have enough to get my Insomnia Earring. But if I sell it it's worth 800k! Hmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home