Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Helpin out a ls member


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

I helped Nicktornetta get some of his BLU abilities. This one came from one of the residents of the island here in Bibiki Bay. It was a pretty good time. Daftorious was along and did most of the work with his 72 SAM. I healed with my WHM. The rate of poison on these mobs was ungodly.

I enjoy helping others usu when I know them pretty good. In general I don't like to help people that ask me directly because I feel they got me pegged for a softy. I mean if you think about it every female player has a story about somebody randomly asking them for help. How many times have I been asked? Like never.

The other day I remember some guy buggin the crap out of Shanisasha about this or that. She told me to take care of it and warped out. As soon as I started to explain a bit about whatever, he just walked off.

I laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home