Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

COP areas are cool


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

People that know recognize this spot as the one that leads up to the fight with Orhyu the dragon. This is more a fun fight than the mammets. It's still rather difficult and you are going to need BLMs cuz he likes to go up in the air and ignore melees for a while. Still, the fun part about COP is right here. The memories and the journey on your way to the fight. It's all new areas so you can't help but feel some "newness" of the game there.

I got my eyes set on 72 but it's still a ways off. I got like 20k exp tnl which is like 3 Ranger levels. I need to start getting used to the old style again, heh. I love using the BLM/SMN. I guarantee you I shock the hell out of people when they see my MP total over 1000 and see my MP meter bounce like it's a slinky. The problem comes in getting an invite though. Old habits die hard.

For level 74, instead of being gimp for one level, I will just switch to BLM/WHM I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home