Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Desolation is [Over there]


BLM:74 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

I spent a lot of time farming my Thief Testimony out here in Cape Terrigan. The tests drop from Goblin Bandits and you can either kill em or try to steal one. It took me a while but eventually got Maat beat and was able to level past 71. I would have liked to level THF at that time but I started to really enjoy BLM and BLM/SMN. Now that I recently took my THF out again, I have been practicing using THF/RNG and it really is sort of out of place for me since I haven't leveled it all along. I like the fact that I can use Camouflage and Barrage but I am not expert at RNG yet so I may put off for a while leveling him. My main purpose is to use THF/RNG for NM pulls and SKY and maybe Dynamis. But I'm not showing up there with some new sub without knowing what I'm doin. I need time and practice to make sure my THF is as uber as he needs to be. I love my THF. He really is my main character I guess.

There is one piece of gear that I really want for THF but I need just a little more money to get it. Sure I could spend 900k and get my Blizzard IV spell that goes OH so well with my Ice Staff. The spell is practically a requirement. But nah, I wanna spend my serious money on my THF. Plus, one more level and I get Thunder IV which fits that nitch nicely.


I really need to level my RNG to 40 so I can do A Worm's Turn soon. I need the money.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

THF/RNG is nice, but used at most for NMs or skillups at best. If you take your THF to sky, you're going to need /NIN for those shadows, cuz they'll most likely have you Perfect Dodge pull pop NMs like Faust. Also in Dynamis, you'll most likely sub /WAR since you need to be doing your best dmg possible. Unless they have you pull, then you'll surely need /NIN. Hope this helps.

~Mith

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

Thanks for the advice, Mith. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home