Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Karma can bite you in the ...


BLM:74 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Here's proof that a Red Mage and the right BLM can take out a dragon. Red mages of course are like the best sleepers in the game with their out-of-the-park Enfeebling Magic skill in tow. In this picture I am partying with my BLM/SMN which in Manaburn usually means I am outnuking everybody. But in manaburn you need healers. You prob shouldn't have more than one BLM/SMN per party. Aerial Armor is very nice and is very effective in manaburn, and it lasts the entire chain unlike regular Blink.

The beginning is a very delicate time. So it will be with the new linkshell. It will be called XTCPenthouse. Don't ask me what that means. Hopefully everyone will remain nice through the transition. I expect many people to become more in tune with their fellows as the time goes on. I will not be a sackholder in the new linkshell.

I will use this time to not care so much about what everyone is doing. I like to keep to myself mostly anyways unless I am in charge. I will also probably use this time to see about getting a Dynamis linkshell pearl also. I hear Dynamis earns you a lot of money but I haven't done it before and hey, I got Sky.

Getting my BLM to 75 is probably at the top of my list of things to do at the moment but I have this poking need to go farm. I took my Blizzard IV scroll, which I bought for the going price of 10k, and since I didn't have my Errant Hppl and wanted to try it out, I jacked up the price of Blizzard IV to like 650k. That didn't stop others from jacking it up to 900k. Now the price is 900k and I am finally at a level that I can use it. One problem though, I don't have 900k.

Karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home