Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Fenrir ftw


BLM:73 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

I went with these guys to go get Fenrir. It was rather difficult to do at first and they all blamed the poor taru NIN for having too low a HP. I did my darndest to help out but even with Blizzaga III, we were unable to defeat him after 3 tries. No problem though. They said that they would take a break and try again later after their 2 hours was up and this time it was magic.

The SAM lit it up with his 2 hr and then the MNK became the new tank with his 2 hr. The Boss used his 2hr and the WHM hit his Benediction on time afterwards. All said it was done in like 7 minutes or so. I didn't even get to used my 2 hr. But the plan for me on this fight was to help cure which I did with Curaga II efficiency.

Tada!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Paul Bauman said...

Awesome, Hohito! Congratulations on Fenrir. {Party} {Can I have it?}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home