Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lost in the light


BLM:74 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

My BLM is about to hit his max. I am at an impasse. Shall I craft? Shall I level SMN? Shall I take a break? I invited my friend to join me in the linkshell but I don't know if he would be welcomed as a NEWB. I will have to find a solution to explaining this situation somehow. I used to speak so highly of the ls.

Today, I am gonna be gone from the ls. I will perhaps go and pick up my pearl and log off but I can't decide what's next. I would like to go back to fishing but from what Papakuma says, there is a lot of that going on now. That means less money for me. I should probably start crafting but I need to make money first. I had the chance today to do a KS30 but then they said that they had already gotten someone else. I wasn't sure that's what I wanted to do but it doesn't help your mood when you get all set to do something and they tell you "oops sorry".

I almost have enough to do 2 BCNM 40s and I am maybe thinking of getting RNG to 40 to do that. I could even go farther and get his AF but I want to level SMN now that I have Fenrir. I don't know. Maybe this is my chance to get a break from it all.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Uchipu said...

http://xtcpenthouse411.blogspot.com

{Please check it}

Yea, sorry about DX. But I needed a mental break. I hope you read my post on Bill's forum (ex-DX forum) and you can understand why I needed a "new car" per Bill.

If you don't want to be part of the new group, it'll be sad, but I completely understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home