Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Linkshelless


BLM:74 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Well I logged in to find myself without a linkshell. So here I am in Korroloka Tunnel making the most of it. I decided to fill out my stack of wings and go explore a bit in the tunnel. I knew there were Gigas' here that drop the Gigas Socks so I thought I would farm them for a while. I looked on my map and found many places I had not been to before, so I made the most of the silence and creeped into the furthest niches of the place. Way in the back I found some Jammer Leeches. They were NMs too. I thought to myself wow what if these drop something cool. Well like the dullard that I am, I thought I would just forego looking up the mobs and crept up behind one of them. Then it aggroed. Well my friends, I don't know who you are in the world but in the game, if you are solo and you aggro something, you beez da food of a mofo. Luckily, I had subbed BLM and so I warped.

I started looking up stuff to do and decided to work on the Aht Urgan missions. More on that later.

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

Hohito.. if you wanna have a LS over your head you can Join mine and MIths LS theres only.. 3 of us in it but at least its sometihng to have over your head ^^ I wont be Returening to Uchips LS after she said Corn was going to be the only sack holder and she sacked Xylos... and invted Hikigaru.. or w/e his name is... So it seems like she didnt want me there to begin with so i will not Return to her LS But if you wanna come hang out with us talk to Mith or Dolphis ^^ or me XDD see ya around buddy~

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

Sounds cool. I am just taking a break for a while really. I count Uchipu as a friend but with the end of the linkshell comes an end to an era.

I am doing Dynamis now and am just gonna sit in that linkshell for a while.

I like you guys too of course. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home