Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

SMN thoughts


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:41 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Summoner is resting easy for now. I printed out the quest for getting the Kukulcan's Staff since I can use it now. That is the Artifact Weapon for SMN. It should be relatively easy for me to obtain now that I have a maxed out BLM. There is also the Himmel Stock that I could use though and that adds GOBS of MP to my magic pool but I don't think I will need MP that much. I do expect to need some of the AF gear for SMN though I haven't looked up the items specifically. I am so misshapen with my jobs now. I need to level my WHM but don't wanna do that. I need to level my THF but don't wanna do that. My BLM better get cracking with Maxing out exp in manaburn while it is still possible to Manaburn.

Meh. I will put it off for a while I guess. I kind of feel like taking up fishing again, but you can't play another game while fishing unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home