Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Booted


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:38 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Well I got booted by the danged filter device thing again. And it happened of all days on a Monday. The power switched off for just a moment and then I lost my internet. I figured it was just temporary so I waited a little while but it wasn't overheated at all. The powerloss had affected my router also so I had to reset that and I didn't realize that until too late.

At 8pm I finally get online and find everyone right in the middle of doing Dynamis-Jeuno. Drat! Well I could have felt guilty but I shouldn't since it wasn't my fault.

I felt guilty.

I logged off and just continued to play Oblivion. Nice name for a game heh. Whenever I want to get away from it all I just go back to Oblivion, lol.

I like to stay seeking in Crawler's Nest so I don't have to go back and forth from Jeuno. I am just gonna take it easy for a while til I get nice and settled in on the new linkshell. I am feeling a lot less stressed lately I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home