Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Found it!


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:41 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Gonna try real hard to make it to Dynamis-Bastok this Monday. I had problems last Monday and I gave my excuses to the leader but he didn't respond. I hope I am still welcome. I probably am, but I will try to be early this time. Where are my stickies?

I like SMN but I think I really need to be building the parties. I always end up with really weird parties that last either 5 minutes before everyone disbands or really good parties with a PLer. I don't think people know just where to put a SMN. I personally don't like to make the parties cuz I am too busy playing Oblivion on my other screen while lfg to do that.

I wanna say something else but nah. I am gonna cease talking about negative things.

Who's hungry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home