Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Climbing the highest Mount


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:36 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Today I climbed the highest mountain. I finally hit level 75 in the game with my BLM. I found myself missing my BLM/SMN. Something that is very interesting in Manaburn is that most people will /RDM so that they can use Gravity. This allows them to become pullers and such and they still have access to some Cures I think. Well since I don't have a lot of /RDM at the moment, I am just gonna have to start showing up to those events with my /SMN. After all, Leviathan and Diabolos both have Gravity devices at their disposal. So which job do you think I pulled out next to level?

That's right, I chose Summoner. Not only am I gonna have a LONG stint in Crawler's Nest for the next like 10 levels, but I will do it /WHM and with Fenrir and Diabolos. Today was not my lucky day however. I got into a party with a WAR/NIN who was tanking but who didn't like it. We had a RDM WHM WAR DRK a BLM and me. Now in this setup you would think that I would serve the role of melee and would pull out my avatar to deal damage right? Well since I have found myself so often a main healer in the past, I think we overdid the healing quite a bit. The WHM was one of those Cure III once in a while types. Moreover, the RDM decided to melee and the WAR decided to skillchain since the RDM wasn't getting TP very fast. It was just one problem after another and I hate to say it but it probably had a lot to do with me. I kept wanting to heal but since today was my first day back, I was slow with the usual pattern of things that I would do. It slowly started coming back to me but we never really did get the chains rolling.

In other news, Dynamis got off to a great start. I only lost like 8000 exp and got absolutely nothing out of it, but the leader says that we did great for our first time out there. More on that later too. I still had fun and I understand a lot more of how the money works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home