Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Bishop should go


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:38 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Summoner is positively a fantasticly fun time. I really am enjoying it. I recommend using it esp with a RDM as a main healer. A SMN with a BRD only will be hard-pressed in Crawler's Nest to get by. Oh and you NEED a RDM to cast Dispel if you are gonna go after Crawlers.

I went back to the linkshell tonight and found Mr. Rikadyn was a sackholder. Ironic since he was full-faced asking me to boot him out of the linkshell not two months ago. But times change. This time I will make more use of people's help perhaps. It was a pleasure to see Shani back in the ls tho and Rew and Phantoma are nice too. I will try to stay out of people's way mostly but if I get the chance, I am gonna HAVE to try out some expletives on Mr. Rika just to "check him out".

After a while though, I just switched off to my Dynamis pearl. Noone sits on it but the leader and his girlfriend and a few others. I like the quiet. The old ls seemed so tired to me today. It's odd. I think that maybe it's perhaps MY energy that is becoming less and less. Maybe it's age? w/e

Leveling at 36 is a far cry from leveling at 75 let me tell ya. I have people who are asking the most basic of things at this level like whether of not to use TP macros and whether the tank should pull or sometimes even asking the tank to be part of the skillchain. It takes some getting used to since at 75 you can say anything and people will be like "ok sure". One time we were partying with 6 BLMs and one of them gets the idea of subbing BRD and lo and behold, it was a GREAT idea. It was then that I thought, hey I can get my BLM/SMN!

Great idea, Bishop should go!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Uchipu said...

Perhaps you shouldn't think my new home is "old LS". Because it's not to me at all. It's my place where my friends can find me. Rika has a sack for utility reasons, since he's the only one who will know when Ravox comes back.

Feel free to toss it if you don't enjoy the company :)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

I will try to stay out of the way, Uchipu. I have plenty of people I admire in the ls and be hard-pressed to "poof" up some new acquaintances.

I am not sure when but your respect for me has taken quite a turn of late. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything I said but please guard against what others say. I don't insult people but I am OFTEN accused of it.

...even in real life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home