Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am Peter Pan


BLM:75 WHM:54 SMN:40 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

As the passing of the sun, so comes the new air, as does an exhalation. Spent time is just that, time that is gone. Whether you spent it well or not, is not for you to decide now, only that your memory of it was sweet.

But I will struggle to find a new light. Keeping quiet works in JP parties really well so that's what I will do in the new ls... try to ignore crassness.


I won't send little messages to my friends either. I have yet to send people /tells in the linkshell. Using /tell is like saying that what I have to say is not for everyone's ears. That is what is typical among thieves, or pirates, to use notes and symbols and codes. Some would call these spy tools. It's really pathetic. Spies are also known as two-faced people btw. I can tell by a brash of silence in the linkshell that people are just typing away like crazy. I wonder if they actually snivel while they type!

In other news, I got SMN to 40. I enjoy using SMN quite a bit. People wonder what the hell I am doing sometimes but I think I help out a great deal.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

so do you mean that when ppl arent talking in an LS they must be talking about you?... I dont belive that because sometimes ppl just dont have anything to say.. by saying that your saying that in a JP party when your quite the JP must automaticly think your talking about them in LS.. your Blog's have been Off alittle hohito you use to Post about haveing a Greattime.. and Adventureing now there just.. moan's and grips take some time off the game maybe you will find that Old Joy again~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home