Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A nickname in the hand...


BLM:75 WHM:55 SMN:41 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Here he is. The man that started it all. The creator of the Hoho. Yep, he called me that one time and explained what it was to Daftorious and where he got it from and now that's just the nickname ppl that don't like me or that know and wanna poke me use to say hi. It's an insult of course. But it isn't my real name so how can he demean my character and be insulting me. That's like someone kicking your dog I guess. It's not illegal really but it still irks ya.

Yesterday I was partying in a party where the BRD had to leave and so we were left partying with 5 for like all afternoon. It ws great fun but was also very slow exp. The good news was that I wasn't slowing the party down any more by changing up the things I was trying in the party as WHM. We had WHM PLD BLM SAM DRK. We were still able to pull off a skillchain and eventually we got the rhythm down to where the PLD would cure himself to get a ton of hate and THEN I would start curing him , which would allow me to get a ton of stuff setup for the party until then like Slow Paralyze Shining Ruby and Barwatera. We were fighting Robber crabs in Kuftal Tunnel. We didn't have Dispel though so the fights took a very long time. Eventually we did find an RDM and started to make a killing in exp points. Better than that though, the slow exp was great practice for what I am going to do in a party from now on as a pattern which was something I lost long ago that last time I played WHM which before this week was prob like 6 months ago if not more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home