Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Where's Emagyen?


BLM:75 WHM:55 SMN:41 THF:70 WAR:56 RNG:36

Ema is mean. Ema is smart. Ema is missing from this linkshell. If we had Ema back you can rest assured people would be far less antagonistic while she was around. Plus, given a choice, would you rather have Ema flying off the handle with insults or some foreign fatbelly and his chum?

Yeah we were missing Ema this weekend. She would have solved our problems much much more politely...

Ya think?!

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

ya know im not sure how to take that either as a Complament or an insult lol But either way.. Hikifaghag has been on my B-list since EK days Hes the ONE AND ONLY reason i Refused to Join XTC but now i dont have To since Uchipu Joined My LS "Loft" woot for 5 Members now wanna make it 6 Hohito =P

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

I would love to join your ls Ema. I would rather have the old group back anyways.

See you online.

Hey, I know it's only 6 ppl but can I be a sackholder? :D

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Xylos said...

Dear lord I hope your being sarcastic here hohito.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home