Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What were ya thinkin?



BLM:75 WHM:58 SMN:41 THF:73 WAR:56 RNG:43

This is me finally getting my party out to Attowha Chasm to party. We made a good amount of exp here and surprisingly, we attacked the lizards too and were able to get good chains. We had an RDM but based on these mobs we wouldn't have needed her for her Dispel. I had already told everyone that we were coming out here and she agreed to come last so we got lucky. I had two melees and a RNG as main DD and he was hitting for like 600 dmg on the flies which was cool. A Bard would have been legendary here but we were tight. I tried to Haste the tank and the RNG but the RNG was just too much to handle for the NIN tank. If we had a THF we prob would have been better. I kept Haste off the RNG after a while.

Yesterday I partied in Cape Terrigan with a bunch of RMT(Real Money Traders) types I'm guessin'.

When Christmas rolls around, as it has in the past 2 years, people will become extra unethically-challenged. This means they will start to give money to beggars(usually children). You have to ask yourself what ARE YOU THINKIN when you teach children that stealing is ok? When you buy gil you are stealing. Sounds wrong don't it. Children understand what rules are so if it's ok to break these rules and it doesn't hurt anybody, then it's ok to go into YOUR purse! lol

Buying gil is stealing. You have these people that work extra hard for no money for goons that have some money that wanna make a bunch of money. Sounds like our economy. But selling this money is not allowed. People are not supposed to be able to cheat. (deleted long boring discussion on government since I am too old to care anymore). So I am against RMT as a policy but I won't hold it against people that are helping me by partying with me.

Some people wonder, "why would you ever party with RMT" well cuz that's all they do is sit there and use up your Refreshers and Tanks and put em in a pt and wait for the rest to log in. That's something I would do if I was a noob since noone wants to sit in a pt in the hope of a refresher, they are just too rare to sit there and wait with 5.
When I build a party I like to make sure I have a main healer and refresh and a tank at least, and then I send out invites. But that didn't stop these other people from inviting me to their party. I was invited to a party with a THF RDM and MNK.

They were all rank 2. We sat there til people popped.

I am not one to pick nits about rank since it is hard to get the missions done but... no more partying with Rank 2 people for me. The MNK did his job pretty well. He used Raging Fists whenever he felt like it. And that's ok to do if you are a MNK.

The THF however didn't want to do the skillchain. Is that bad? She didn't want to setup SATA. Is that bad? When she felt like it, she would SATA the MNK! That's bad.


The RDM had level 18 WHM sub which didn't matter so much as the fact that she didn't know she was supposed to Refresh the PLD. After about 2 chains the PLD left without giving us an option. Luckily we had a NIN as the other DD but this just goes to show how good party forming skills go to waste. The PLD and NIN were regular folk and they did a good job too but they got fed up. We were chaining 3 mobs tops. These people acted like they had bought these accounts yesterday but still I was curious as to how they get so high level without knowing anything. I tried to train them so that they would act like regular folk but they seemed to be just pissed to have to be there. Eventually they went back to ws and SATA whenever they felt like it and I was like Curaga all over the place and was often out of MP.

Well I'm not curious about RMT party anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home