Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Static quo in CN


BLM:75 WHM:57 SMN:41 THF:73 WAR:56 RNG:39

Finally, with some help from Mith and Ema, I got my Sleepga II scroll last night and learned the spell. I was tempted to sell it and buy it back maybe later but nah. I would just embarass them if I was on a run with them and didn't upfront the GA-2-ness when called for.

This is a pic of my SMN at the entrance to Crawler's Nest. It's there that I leveled him to 41 and now my RNG is about to pass that level.

I also recently did a static party with Mith and Ema with my RNG and am delightedly happy with how fluid the exp flows. They also like to party for a LONG time which is unusual in pickup parties. When we reach level 40, I wanna ask em if they wanna do A Worm's Turn BCNM 40. It's the one where the one BLM goes in with Sneak and uses Sleepga on all the worms while the RNGs proceed to pound the NM to death. You need one WHM, one RDM (for backup) one BLM( for Sleepga), and hopefully 3 RNGs or maybe a THF or SAM with good ranged gear.

People have tried subbing a RNG for another BLM but I wouldn't. The BLM you get though has to be very good at timing his Sleepga and using Elemental Seal the second time for added effectiveness. He should help RNGs along with Frost if they can manage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home