Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aht Urghan Whitegate ftw


BLM:75 WHM:57 SMN:41 THF:73 WAR:56 RNG:37

I finally got my Evisceration weaponskill and was using it today in a party. I can't tell what the bonuses on it were though. It seemed to do the same damage as Dancing Edge and Shark Bite, maybe slightly less even, but I still had a good time using it.

Earlier today I did a KS30 run for Operation Desert Swarm. You have to be level 74 or more to go unless you are a healer or something. The strategy for this run I will get into later but I just wanted to let you know that if you go thru the drive-thru, that's like being first in BCNM run.

I stayed to help everyone else get their goods and some people got multi-million gil drops like venemous claw and damascene cloth.

Just not me.

Well the upside was that at least I learned how it goes now and am ready for another run as soon as someone with some balls... scratch

...whenever a nice person is willing to go.

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Paul Bauman said...

Properties

* Element: None

* Modifiers: DEX:30%

* Damage Multipliers by TP:

100%TP 200%TP 300%TP
1.00 1.25 2.00

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Paul Bauman said...

Oh and chance of Crit varies with TP as well.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

nice paul thanks for the info. /poke dealba

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Hohito said...

By the way, if you get some twerp that asks the party to /random but lowest to highest you need to boot that guy back to Jeuno.

Everyone knows /random is just like casting lots.

Highest number wins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home