Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

JP party, ftw.


BLM:75 WHM:57 SMN:41 THF:73 WAR:56 RNG:43

This is what they mean by partyin yo ash off. We got a link on the way back and then had a beetle pop at camp and then to top it all off... a tornado. I honestly think sometimes that there are GMs that look at parties that make like more the 10k exp an hour and say to themselves, " Nawwwww! , they ain't getting away with this without at least one death or somethin' "

But unlike other groups that like to Warp home or haul butt to the zone or even Teleport-Altep, we had these guys covered. The party consisted of RDM BRD WHM RNG NIN DRK. They were like nobody's business good at what they did. The whole group of em. They were all JP. I even got invited in JP but cajoled my way in to the party. If the BRD didn't sleep one the RDM backed him up and I even had a macro ready with Sleep Bolts which came in handy a number of times to help sleep the adds.

You aren't gonna believe this but I went from 39 to 43 in one night. And I was only 2k tnl when we quit. We were having such a mess of exp rolling in that it was hard to say stop. "I" certainly wasn't gonna be the one to say stop though they were probably hoping the NA would show his weakness, heh heh.

I have to say that they were probably VERY impressed with me and my RNG. I was pouring damage out to the Desert Beetles we were exping against. I would macro in Acid Bolts and then macro in Holy Bolts to use along with my newly acquired Thug's Zamburak. I don't know if yall remember this but that weapon used to sell for like 600k back in the day. It was the only crossbow that had an accuracy modifier on it. I missed being able to use it with my THF cuz it was so expensive. And now it's El Cheapo.

I gotta tell ya if you're a THF or a WAR or a RNG, this is a great weapon for the 40s. And hands down, the Holy Bolts are like awesome in their damage. Our DRK was using his Great Sword and doing 74 dmg per swing and my Holy Bolts were doing 50 + 20 additional per shot. That's almost the same damage as a Great Sword! My Barrage was doin the same damage as like the entire Skillchain all put together. Once I hit for like 305 dmg!

Ya I was tapping people in the head with my crossbow that day, heh.

The best part of the whole thing was, I wasn't even seeking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home