Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Depends for men


BLM:75 WHM:57 SMN:41 THF:71 WAR:56 RNG:36

Working as a leader in a linkshell is tough work.

But as you can imagine, it has its upside like being able to KICK people. It's downside is the bad feelings you get from some people that don't realize how FUN it can be to KICK people! scratch...

Ok, I'm back now. No, that was Bizarro-hohito talking, I sent him back to his own world.

The best thing you can do in a linkshell is let it grow through its need to accomplish a mission. Companies have this, a mission statement, as a basis for their existence and even though it sounds corny, it's true. People need a vision to follow. They need someone admirable. like a chopper with the biggest machete cutting a path through the jungle, to make their future less wild. Obviously this person doesn't have to be smart, just persistent. And that brings me to another of my favorite sayings, persistance is omnipotent. Not nice people. Not even all-that smart people (trust me on this). and not women.. cough... maybe...cough... Persistent people are the most powerful. And so it is that these people are the most admired.

That's my take on Uchipu. She isn't all that smart. she's probably not all that nice really. And she might not even be a woman... scratch....

That was Bizarro-hohito again, he keeps coming back and typing crap I don't mean. I sent him back again. He is SO wrong sometimes, makin fun of people like that.

As I was saying, persistent people make the best leaders and if the linkshell was going to have a purpose, like HNMs or Merit Parties or even Assault groups, you would have to have not very smart people, not very nice people, but you WOULD need dependable people.

We had that. We could have it again.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Hohito said...

Let's toss the red, btw. Makes me angry inside just seeing it. And of course, let's make me supreme commander of all sackholders with mega-blacklist powers in tow as well as the ability to warp anyone I want to their homepoint, at any TIME, FOR ANY REASON! ...scratch

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Hohito said...

...

yep, Bizarro-hohito.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Paul Bauman said...

I uh... like Bizarro-hohito.

/wave

XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home