Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

... and I can hear people laughing.

BLM:75 WHM:74 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

I wonder at how long it will take for me to finally find the one. In time, most things come to fruition thru determination and application. Last night, which was my only night off, I went out and sat there with my sister looking for someone interesting to talk to and I found that girl there that I liked and she just sat there talking to everyone else but sitting next to me. I would talk to her and she would respond with little interest like I was bothering her. I don't know what to make of it. I would rather not have my charisma messed up like that cuz most people are friendly and nice when they talk to me and that girl was just messing up my friendliness. Why?
I better start leveling up Dark Knight. I DO love to play Shadowrun though. It's a shame I haven't bought Halo 3 though. I need to do that soon I guess. Today would be a good day to play it since I am off but I kind of want to get online and do the Celestial Nexus mission and get the Zilart Missions out of the way. I use FFXI Encyclopedia and that along with Allakhazam are a stockpile of resources to use.
It's funny that I used to like to update my blog but everything I do gets scarred. This blog is scarred, my car is keyed, my sound on my computer doesn't work, my other computer has had it's IP address reset I don't know how, even my job is like a living nightmare, I wonder if everyone lives like this. But, you know what? The saving continues.