Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Twinkle toes

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

Whelp, I decided not to take the plunge and so I am not going to move out after all. I figure, like many Spanish guys often do, that it's best to stay home till I have a reason to move out. If the girl works out and all then fantastic, I will get a place for us and we zoom, zoom, to the next room. But if she is just a fling, I don't wanna land myself into house payments that take all my extra money and blow it to the wind. Besides there's a lot of money there I could be spending on gifts and crap. I could barely afford beer if I lived on my own. (No not really!)

So now I am truly confused as to what step to take next in life.

Time to zone out in the Auction House I guess. Sometimes I could swear that someone is watching from their computer as I shop, learning my secrets.

I'm just paranoid I guess.
Today I had my car repaired and they found that the wheel was bent. How does a wheel get bent?