Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Time to take the plunge

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

It's time to make some waves. I brought the "what'shername" girl home,(I call her that cuz if she can't speak to me with respect I won't claim I am proud to be with her) and me and my father starting having problems. I know it's his house and all but please! How does having a little 110 pound girl bouncing around on my bed create problems?
Well, it got really bad. She happens to have a lot of tattoos and a bunch of stickers on her car and when I confided to my Dad that I didn't altogether trust her completely, he went ballistic and started ranting about how her guy friends were gonna walk in here and kill us and help themselves to our nice stuff.
Next day, I get kicked out.
I have to say I was a little shocked. But then I decided it was about time and hey this is as good an excuse as any and now I have to live on my own for a while. I guess it was about time. Funny thing is I could give 2 chits about what the price of Seraweels are nowadays. I have a million things to prepare for the coming week when I move out. OH boy what a new year this is gonna be!