Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, December 15, 2014

An eternal flame


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

What is fire? 

As you might guess I have MANY definitions of fire not the least of which is LIES.  Fake truths or unnatural light.  But I have also mentioned before that hell comes from above from the sun.  That in reality heaven is peace and hell is the abnormality of that.  So saying that hell is below well... I would disagree with you and if you are a priest then that would make me... well, NOT one.  

But YOU can decide for yourself and the simplest solution to any problem is to first unplug and re-plug the system.  Stop listening to what you have been listening too then, think for yourself, then re-connect the parts of the world that coincide with your views and your plans.  Having your feet on the ground is someone that is not flying up high in the sky(aka breaking the law and getting away with it aka Superman)... dreaming.  Dreaming is the tool of Satan, so they say, as is the art of being Prideful.  I disagree.  Dreaming is key to achieving your goals, and pride is key to keeping and valuing what you own.  For example, I took pride in my job at Citigroup but when I went to the bar, I would dress down so as not to flash that side of me and in retrospect, it seems I perhaps SHOULD have kept up appearances so as not to seem vulnerable.  

Pride is a shield and serves to fight off gossip.  Jesus said to be humble but not so much that you allow gossip to take you down.  Pride should be there to re-establish the status quo when people say "he did this one thing" and you say " I also did this other thing for FOUR YEARS and GOT A DEGREE".  Or they say "he broke the law" and I say "people like to smoke POT LIKES IT'S LEGAL". 

If you take pride in what you do, you should have a short list of accomplishments ready to whip out anytime someone asks you if it's ok to speed or arrive late to work or whatever little "spells" that people from the other side will dish out to peg you.  Remember that in 20years of working at Citi noone ever attacked me, I see now, unless they were working for someone...  Unless they had an agenda.  It's unnatural for someone to care about you unless they are your friends so mark me when I say that someone you don't talk to that suddenly knows where you were last night, is probably getting fueled not by some GOOD feeling of being close to you and admiring you.   

So that's what lying is.  

You get told that you should be humble and then you overdo it and then people can smack you on your other cheek while you curse out your priest and promise to clean out the religion but NO this is not what the truth is.  Humble means to be like others, to be self-sufficient, and to be willing to listen when others have problems.  Someone humble should want to play for the sake of improving their skill and becoming more alive so that the group as a whole will have these skills, like darts at a bar... not to dominate.  

Ok so now that my meaning is clear on fire and lies you might be thinking to yourself what the heck did they mean in The Road by keeping the flame burning.  The kid used this as one of his tests to Guy Pierce after his father died.  He raised his gun and asked him and Pierce said yes.  What is that? 

It's a lie.  

Inside we are told there is a heaven and hell.  We are told there are miracles that are possible and that strange things exist from other worlds.  These are all lies.  There are no aliens in my opinion.  No space travel is possible and there is no heaven or hell.  There is only this.  Here.  Watch my hand as I pour sand back down to Earth.  Dust.  An end to suffering comes only by disconnecting.  There is no redemption without belief... 

Belief is the lie.  To be alive and connected to others you have to believe in a lie.  It's a flower.  A beautiful thing lasting seconds but being the fruition of a long expansive creation. It's a child.  You must have goodwill first.  These are the roots.  Then you must have communication and a constitution.  This is the stem of the plant or country.  Once you can communicate, you can all agree simply by outnumbering the less populace disagreeable ones.  It's possible to have a flower.  It's a marriage in fact.  People living together, caring for one another, paying bills that benefit all of them.  That's the order of the plant or of the stem.  You get TWO interlocking beings like a body with veins and arteries, flowing to and fro, growing together, larger, yet less stable.  

And at some point there is belief.  I flower.  Sex.  A child.  Pain enters.  Suffering begins.  Religion is suffering.  Flowers are a chance.  Just as they can be beautiful they can be eaten.  

Belief is a flower.  A lie.  But if we have already goodwill between us, if we are living together and are safe, then we can start to believe in righteousness.  A lie.  A flame.  

But this is exactly what our goal in life is, to burn, like a candle.  To believe that everything should be like you.  A lie.  

Pride.  

An eternal flame, yes?

PS. Happiness is not a state of mind that you can remain in, it is temporary. It's natural to want everyone to be happy like you, but you should recognize, that it can't last... that "always in motion is the future" - Yoda

EDIT: One more thing, I plan to embrace this flame when I get married.  It's gonna be hard because said woman will first have to forgo all belief and understand things like I do, then together we can embrace a belief and build a child.  I told you what marriage is in a previous blog yes?  A belief is madness but to be calm and be mad, you have to do it like I say.