Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Teleporting for gil


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70 RNG:29

I don't often find myself doing teleports but today I was in Jeuno asking to get a Teleport-Holla for 2k so that I could go off to Ordelle's Caves and work on getting my RSE gear for my Ranger. I want to get the Wonder Mitts and the Wonder Clomps.

I didn't get a teleport.

After about 5 minutes of trying I decided to start doing teleports myself. Why? Because, there may not be enough white mages out there to get everyone's teleport request, or there may be a few mages that haven't had enough competition on tele's recently.

So I started to do teleports. It's sort of unfair when I get on cuz I am a very fast typist so I usually get the first teleport request. Other people get to do teleports if there are other requests going on while I am serving my customer. This is fair I think cuz if there was only one person doing tele's successfully, noone would ever be doing them cuz after 10min of losing tele's a person would just quit.

Well I guess I pissed someone off cuz there was this one guy that would keep shouting for a tele, I would send him an invite, and he would just set there, and then send another shout for a tele. He did this a total of 5 times before I "publicly" added him to my BList. He was Rank 10 too.

That made me think that maybe me hogging all the tele's was not altogether welcomed by the Shiva populace. So I quit doin tele's. I sent my shout to go to Teleport-Holla and offered them the normal fee of 2k for that one. 3k for the premium teleports is what I usually go for.

I made it to Ordelle's Caves but before I got there I noticed that the price of Chocobo was 1600. See, as a white mage doing tele's, I am gonna start checking the price of chocos. If the price of chocos is 1k or more then it will cost 2k for basic tele. If it's under then I will go for the 1k.

Anyways, the good news is that I got my Wonder Mitts and now I gotta go back for my Wonder Clomps. I hope I have enough information to get that done.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Fhlo said...

lol i missed the point of tihs post because i was hopeing you where gonna talk about getting the claim on VE.. lol you didnt even mention it but posted a Pic of it silly=P

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Hohito said...

Oh this is a picture of when my white mage went out and got the claim. I didn't get the drop and do you remember you told me to go with THF duh. So next time I did and got the drop.

I posted this pic because it's one of my WHM and the story is about my time as a WHM today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home