Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cape Terrigan folly


BLM:75 WHM:59 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

In Cape Terrigan, there are crabs and goblins and raptors oh my! Well unlike the Wizard of Oz, you will need a strategy for aggro if you wander off. Anytime you have to cross it is best to setup a strategy of sneak and invis from the mages to the melee. One melee for each mage is the best choice. You might as well set up this strategy in Rabao when you go for chocobos.

I have learned with some experience that people that don't go get their chocobo in Rabao make other people not want to take their chocobo, and this has the nasty side effect of causing bad feelings, which cause people to aggro mobs on their way to camp.

Say no to bad feelings, say yes to 100 gil chocobo.

Your chocobo is your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home