Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Craft



BLM:75 WHM:60 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43


I need to take up crafting. I don't feel like exping for a while and am thinking that maybe Alchemy is the way to go since the Guild is in Bastok and that is my home country. Thankfully, the price of silent oil has gone down to 10k so getting a stack is much more affordable now. I seriously want to get better at the financial aspect of the game since I could really put my math skills to good use, but I'm so indecisive that probably this time next week I will have the same decision before me.

On a different note, I went out last night and sat around the pool table playing against other guys and reading a newspaper. Sort of peaceful atmosphere really even though I was drinking beer and a band was playing. It's amazing how things can quiet down if you just quiet yourself down. I didn't notice a single foul person the whole night and usually at least ONE person bothers me. I am convinced that perhaps my personality needs changing. I am gonna try hard just to calm down perhaps.

I am thinking of finishing by MBA but that is just a waste of money. I might still do it though just to get back into the swing of keeping up with the news and whatnot.

I need to level my WHM a bit. I bought the Cure V scroll and it's sitting there in my items. I might lead a team out to Bibiki Bay in the next couple of days. I don't mind partying in the new areas but I am only 6k from having enough for a Republic Aketon and I feel I might as well get that.

It would be nice if my pictures would finally arrive at my email but stupid Microsoft has blocked them. I don't pay Microsoft for my email though so maybe NOT so stupid Microsoft. I guess I will just have to figure something out.