Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Don't forget the gravy

BLM:75 WHM:61 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

I have lost access to my pictures so now I am probably going to use up all of the ones I have and then figure out what to do. I have to continue to write about my events online though even if I use old pictures to do it with.

This is Valkurm Dunes. I love coming here to reminisce. I have in the past found many things about the area attractive like the city and the outpost. In the city I can check out people often running to the zone with Goblin aggro which allows me to flash or stun at my convenience and then show off a bit. I esp like to show off with my ancient magic but now I am leveling WHM so that is not so useful.

It really takes a lot of commitment to level WHM since the whole party is going to do well or suck based on your competency. As such, I have decided not to level another job til WHM is at least to 70 or so. Since people haven't asked me too much about AF I am going to just skip it. The Crow Beret and Gaiters give me a huge benefit that the AF can't compare with. I also don't feel like joining a new linkshell for a while. I was doing just fine on my own and I plan to continue doing just that.

I have skilled up my club up to a decent level and now am working on leveling staff. The next time someone shouts for skillup in Kuftal Tunnel 150+, I am gonna drop everything and go.

True Strike, here I come!

I have gotten PFC status and am eager to try out the new assaults but I dunno.

I am glad that they are taking RMT antics seriously. I am sure that MPKers and such were the people responsible for the demise in PSO the first time. I also am sure that similar behavior is what eventually brings all organizations to an end. The inevitability of the cash cow is something that even happens to us in our very lives. Value tends to diminish leaving only the staid reality of the now not-so-bonus return.

But if we all could only live on never-ending value, we would all be viruses.