Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Gear wars

BLM:75 WHM:60 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

It was my intention to take this gear to 75 since a Mage's gear really is not so important as his timing and his management of mp, but I cannot ignore the advantage of the Crow's Beret. It gives a huge -Enmity bonus and allows me to pour healing like it was water. With the /SMN sub I have found myself often full of mp and usually I can't figure out what to do to keep busy. I often get told to Paralyna more and I agree that I am not so forthcoming with the debuffs like other full-time WHMs would be, but it takes a while to get into the job and to figure out the mob. When I get "help" from the other chars like "Haste please" and "Paralyna" and "Erase", it makes me just wanna play another job.

I wish there was such a thing as a Crow's Beret irl.

I have one word for people wanting to get their Vermillion Cloak(vermy) in this lifetime, good luck. Oh and level one job to 75 first so you can get enough seals and maybe get lucky. Oh and don't forget that "let's split everything unless a rare item drops during my run cuz then we have to do 'Your Orb, Your drop'" technique, that was a beauty.

I am trying to keep cool. Really.