Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

When stars collide...

BLM:75 WHM:60 SMN:42 THF:74 WAR:59 RNG:43

Here is a picture of ole Cornnholio doing his thing in Alchemy. It's possibly the best lesson you can learn is that to make the best product you are going to need the right materials.

Two nights ago I was sittin pretty in front of this gorgeous woman who was telling me about her money problems and about the economy and I was in heaven. Finally she was paying attention to me. Finally I was getting somewhere with someone that COULD matter. The best part was that it was happening right there in front of everyone else that thought that I didn't have the skill to pick up a girl like that, which depending on the girl, I do.

But as she was talking, I suddenly felt unreal. There was no reason for her to be talking to me. I had not established a long term friendship with her and even though we had chatted several times, talking about the future and goals with a woman like that is just too unnatural. Suddenly it hit me. My "friends" had put her up to it. She was picking me up from a low and thought that this attention would help me to feel sexy again I guess.

...

For the right product you need the right ingredients. You need sought after ingredients which, if the item is very rare, will have one very definitely very hard to attain item, to complete the synth.

Nothing is as much of a let down as feeling as maybe you could be the one for this girl, and then suddenly realizing that there is NO WAY you could be the one.