Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Almost but not quite out

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

I have some more time on my hands now since I have secured my position in my job. I had problems with the one co-worker again recently and she really got on my nerves to the point I had to rat her out to a boss.

But what happened. "She's coughing too loudly." /point

Ya as you can imagine I got met with a look of amazement and even disdain for reacting to what seemed to be a normal bodily function. Next week, I am sitting away from fat ugly horse woman.

In the game, I finally got back to doing Dynamis on Friday but unlike other times, I logged off early in an effort to maintain my focus at work. I do a good job I think but often I mess up with stuff if I am short of sleep. People interrupting my train of thought with their coughing during calls don't help the situation any.

It was a good time but man now I gotta try to make it on Tuesday nights too which used to be a good night for me but now I am not so sure. My friends that I play poker with on Sunday nights have a Karaoke thing on Tuesdays now and I sort of want to make it to that also.

Decisions.

At least I am not so depressed as when I thought I was losing my job. The only thing I dread though is my Supervisor giving me more zeros for cramping his style again. The system there is so unabashedly unfair I wonder that anyone can sleep at night. It's probably unfair for the leaders too though I'm guessing.

When people get away with murder, it's cuz other people have already done so also.

I am thinking of buying another keyboard and taking up Beethoven again. I used to practice all of the time before when I had an apartment to myself but ever since I moved and a key broke off of it, I haven't practiced at all. But I SO want to settle down and be normal that I wonder if going back to my "technical" skills will make me a perfectionist jerk to everyone again.

On a better note though, I have upped my merits for my THF and think I might up my dagger skill some. I love meriting with THF. It's rather expensive though and I am quickly running out of Squid Sushi. Once I level up my dagger skill I should be able to merit with THF/WAR all of the time. I recently switched to my Crossbow and started to level that and found that my dmg output was MUCH lower than with the old Fire Arrows. As soon as Marksmanship is leveled I am going to switch back to Archery. I am thinking of maybe adding some merits to Archery too just so I hit more often. THF/RNG really does do a lot more damage overall, though THF/WAR upps my ws damage a lot with Berserk and Warcry. I also bought a stack of 12 quivers of Acid Bolts so even after I have maxed my skill, I am going to probably want to use up those quivers.