Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey look it's TWO spiders

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

I hate this new Internet Explorer. OMG! What a screw up. It's totally different and I hate it. Well at least til I get used to it.

I have the sneaking suspicion I am going to be WHM 65 for a very long time. I also don't know how much I am going to play anymore. Last week I didn't play at all I think.


I had a great time last week though.

I got to go to this old friend's house and check out her stuff. It was great to be on her good side again. I tend to get on people's bad side sometimes and I honestly don't know how to get myself back out of there.

That was Tuesday.

That was supposed to be Dynamis night but I was REAL glad to have missed it that time. Wednesday came around and I hung around with old dart friends again. Thursday was Karaoke night. Friday I expected to come home and do Dynamis but my brother-in-law's band was playing that night and I had a holiday Saturday so I stayed out.

Saturday I slept ALL DAY and I tried to level a little bit of WHM but mostly I was happy to finally get a bunch of sleep.

I wonder constantly about work. I am an outcast there now and I don't even sit near people I know anymore. It sometimes is quiet but every once in a while people start acting up for whatever reason and annoy me. Trust me when I tell you that I am not a cretin. The ones that are intending to annoy me know full well what they are doing and are harassing me intentionally. So for standing up to them I am losing my job.

I guess that's only one of many things that are backwards in my life.

Mostly though, the sad fact is, my manager is about to do me in with more zeros probably. It's only a matter of time. Also, my words of mercy fell on deaf ears when I spoke to that HR person. Both of them were against me.

Why is it so hard to put me on another team?

I am playing through the THF guild in Oblivion. It's fun to play a game where there is no waiting. I actually used to mind all of the loading it did when changing cities but now I am indifferent to it.

I need to get a decent chair to play in. Once I do though I probably won't be all that active anymore so maybe I shouldn't. Of course there I go again giving myself reasons for not working harder. LOL.

My friend and his girlfriend had a big fight where she scratched his face some. People made it out to be a BIG deal and when he showed me it ws just some little scratches. lol. Last night though I talked to her and she said there is NO way she was getting back with him. I believed her. Then he started to really want to talk to her and the jig was up. HE was the one.

I wish them well and all but if he hurt her or made her scared, it's over. Still, last night she followed him over to poker.

Oh boy, I smell a bunch of trouble in the coming weeks. I get the feeling that somehow I am the cause of their trouble. I hope not. She is really good looking though and has some NICE looking... you know.