Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Where are you going?

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

As it turns out, we weren't fighting the Dynamis Lord. It also turns out that the fully upgraded Relic Dagger Mandau was in fact almost fully upgraded. It also turns out that there is no map in Dynamis so if they lose you and you think POS is gonna help, think again. This me lost in Dynamis with thankfully few monsters left after we killed off most of the mobs in Xarcabard. The guy in charge did finally get his item from our defeat of the Animated Dagger and I can expect him to show off his Mercy Stroke ws probably at our next gathering which is tonight.

Nothing at work has changed. I got sick and went home yesterday. I told them to take me off of the team and they found out that the option as unavailable to me. The people there have figured out that it is very easy to annoy me and now it's commonplace to introduce yourself by coughing. Great! That's really funny!

I realize that the more I dislike stuff that's normal, like coughing, the more people are gonna do it.

Moreover, I have a supervisor that at the same time that he is proclaiming to want to help me through this tough time and pull me out of this "plank" situation, is harping on the side of the employees that harass me. He says he can't intervene but yet in front of the HR rep exclaimed his resolve to get me through this. I honestly don't know what to make of him. I tend to get along mainly with "good" people. The ones that are ethical at least. This guy is not so bad as the leader I had 2 years ago but he is almost as bad in a quiet way. Or maybe I just don't care so much as I once did. We have 20 people with 10 monitorings each and most of them with full 100 and 95 scores only. And he has me sitting next to them with 5 zeros for the month. Most of those people have been there less than 6 months and they are getting 100s? That's highly unlikely.

Well, I guess I deserve my fate if I am just unlikeable. They keep trying to convince me that maybe I am just not smart and that I am just not likeable and that maybe I have mental problems, but I know. They are the dumb ones, etc. I am just outnumbered. And it's not all of the people I don't get along with just the few. The sad fact is that I am so charismatic when I start to talk to people that everyone chimes in to the conversation especially when I get loud but it's just then that some people, let's call them anti-people, have to say something.

Gong!