Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Skills skills skillz orz

BLM:75 WHM:65 SMN:42 THF:75 WAR:59 RNG:43

I have been reading a lot on the various logs on Allah about THF/RNG and switching gear and such. It has been such a long time since I leveled THF that I don't know if I would enjoy playing it again. He has lot of good gear though, unlike my BLM. I would like to go do an Uggalepih Pendant run soon but first I need an odorous knife synthed. I have all the materials almost, I just need to buy a Darksteel Ingot and then find someone with the synthing ability.

I really want to level BRD now though. Leveling WHM is so boring and hard. My Healing skill won't skill up often and I sometimes wonder about why my Divine skill hasn't reached max yet even though I throw out Flashes like nobody's business.

In this pic, I was starting out as a SMN. The more I want to start another job though, the more I want to level my SMN and RNG. Both those jobs are fun to play cuz they are so complex in their own way. My RNG is Kick-Butt. My SMN is more interesting to play than WHM. But I don't want to level my low-level jobs till my mid-level jobs are at 75. More importantly, if I can get my WAR to 65 then he can lot stuff too making my chances of getting AF2 more likely. But my WAR is a bastard. He uses a GSD and he uses a /THF sub. I sort of want to level GAX and SCY and PLM just so that he keeps those skills up for use on specific mobs, esp if they are weak to piercing, etc. But skill up is like leveling a job unto itself. I have to skill up CLB and STF still too for my BLM and WHM even. Ugh.

The good news is that Dynamis-Beaucedine and Dynamis-Xarcabard are just around the corner and getting my wins will be proof positive that going out with this group for the last couple of months(without pay) was worthwhile.

I have thought often recently of pulling out Jajuju and leveling her up to a decent level so I can Burning Blade > Seraph Strike > Holy the crap out of mobs with my WHM/SMN, but I'm too lazy. She reminds me a lot of Uchipu and sometimes, when she's not lookin, I smack her butt. :)