Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Walking on the edge

BLM:75 WHM:74 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

As you can tell by my levels as they sit there at the same number for months on end, I don't play that much anymore. I used to like to get things done like missions and BCNMs and stuff but not really all that much anymore. I DO like to work on things like Assaults and farming. My next big goal is to get that mission done for my NPC in the Promyvion but I keep forgetting about that when I get online. I finally finished my Zilart Missions but found the applause hollow. It would have been more fun to do it with a linkshell.


At work I have found the way to keep the demons from tormenting me. I just use my handy-dandy Demon Mask +1. It's +1 cuz it not only gets them to stop their crap but it also makes them feel like monkeys in the process. It's funny that I never related to stupid people quite so closely as I do now. In the past I would always wonder at why berating others was so much fun when there was so much other stuff to do. But, for stupid people, there isn't a whole lot to do. What are you gonna do read? You're stupid, and stupid is as stupid does. Nevermind trying to explain what respect is or manners are to an oaf. In the end it must be me though that blinds them from believing they belong or something and so they gang up against me and make me feel the same way I guess.


I would like to write about the good times I have had at the bar recently but I can't since I haven't drank hardly at all for like a month. The sad part of that is that the serious change of habits has traumatized my kidney I think. It burns all of the time now. But I do sleep like a baby now and have started to have deep dreams. This is something I haven't had in like a decade. It's weird cuz in the old days I would only have dreams when I was seriously stressed or something and now I get them every night.


I have begun to want to play the piano again. I feel it is so unsociable though. My last girlfriend scoffed at me one time that I started to practice while she was around so I never picked it up again, believing that to play the piano is to want to be unsociable or vain. Still, if you are gonna be alone, you are gonna need music.